Practicum is founded by Daniel Kim, PMP, MBA.
Daniel Kim is a Strategic PMO & Analytic Marketing Master who uses analytic and digital tools to help maximize revenue, achieve strategic business objectives, and create memorable customer experience. He previously worked in various industries, including pharmaceutical, CPG, transportation, service, and energy industry. Prior to starting Practicum, he was a marketing manager at a leading pharmaceutical consultancy, managing and improving +2MM budget-based marketing campaigns’ ROI by tracking, analyzing and optimizing digital tools (Google Adwords, analytics, media negotiation, and ad content management).
He holds Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in strategy and operation from Purdue University, and B.B.A from Temple University.
Skills & Professional Certifications in:
His Black Belt qualities include:
• Google Analytics and AdWords certified – Experienced in Adwords Account, Keywords, Segmentation
• Marketing Project Management – PMP Certified
• Predictive analytics and data insights (SQL, Tableau Visualization, Excel)
• Social & Content syndication
• Targeted lead generation and demand generation
• Digital events and webinars
• Influencer, advocacy, referral and word of mouth marketing
• Market research & Sales enablement
• Landing page creation and personalization
• A/B and multivariate testing
Secutor Consulting, MyPhoneLeash, TVS Motors, Tri-Dynamic, CoffeeMate, Chrysler FIAT Group
IT Startups, Finance, Retail, CPG, Pharma
Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, Kenshoo, SEOmoz, Adobe Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Microsoft Excel, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, Twitter Ads, SQL, GitHub, Adobe Analytics, Optimizely, AdRoll, MailChimp, Salesforce.com, SumoMe, Constant Contact, Hotjar, Python