Following are some resources:
- TV Shows
- Meet the Drapers – The Drapers are a family of three generations of Venture Capitalists and angels. Hone your investment skills as you watch as they interview founders who have raised capital on the Republic funding portal and invest alongside them if you choose to.
- Shark Tank – Featured by ABC’s TV show, it is longest TV shows featuring “Sharks” who are billionaires investing in different startups in various stages. As of 2020, it is currently on the 11th seasons.
- YouTube Stars
- Deal Discovery and Deal Aggregators
- Other resources
- Crowdfunding Professional Association (CfPA) – recorded lunch and learns and conferences
- Angel Capital Association – recorded webinars and video presentations for new angel investors
- Future Investor – angel investor and basic investor courses
- Investopedia – Wikipedia of Investing
Obviously, there are several hundreds of list details, but these are the ones I’d recommend for starters.
Thanks for reading!